Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Val Day

Valentine without you, my love...         
Valentines Day
V is for a very sweet Valentine
A is for all the times you were there
L is for the love you have shown me
E is for the encouragement you have given me
N is for never letting me down
T is for the tough times we have been through
I is for the incredible times we share
N is for never making me frown
E is for our entire friendship
S is for sharing our care

D is for never bringing me down
A is for always bringing me up
Y is for my love for... you!           

ON THIS VERY OCCASION, VALENTINES DAY THE LOVERS OF THE WORLD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU, ARE AMONG THOSE THAT FIT AND WHEN COVERED IN CHOCOLATE ALL THE SWEETER TO EMBRACE OF IT IT TAKES TOWN BY STORM, AND DRAGS ON 'TIL MORN
ONLY WITH THE HOPES THAT A NEW LOVE IS BORN SOME OF US ARE LUCKY AND HAVE GOOD COMPANY TO KEEP OTHERS ARE LONELY AND HOLD AN EMPTY SEAT US WE BEAR BEGINNINGS AND FIELDS ON WHICH TO GROW I HOPE OUR LOVE LIGHT BURNS FOREVER AND OUR WATER'S FULL OF FLOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment